- Collecting data from portals, distributing to the team mates and making calls.
- Explaining about company projects, follow up for site visits and lead generation.
- Co-ordinating with logistics to arrange site visit for lead generated clients.
- Training new team mates and guiding.
- Attending clients at the site in the absence of sales team.
- Participating in Property Expo to enhance sales.
- Source report & monthly MIS Report.
- Managing team people with their attendace and leave records.
- Sending monthly feed back of leads to the seniors.
- Ensuring team achievement on monthly and weekly basis.
- Assisting existing clients to co-ordinate with customer care department post sales.
MBA in Marketing
2-5 Years Prefered
- Converting clients site visit into sales.
- Follow up with clients for booking.
- Interacting with the seniors for closing of bookings.
- Updating booking chart.
- Taking clients for the site visit for the construction progress.
- Maintain client site visit records.
- Participating in marketing activity held by the management.
- Follow up with client for signing of the agreement.
- Follow up for payments with clients.
- Interacting with project team for construction related progress.
- Update construction status to head office for payments.
- Focus on hand over the flats to customers.
- Cross check the bills for the additional work as per the customer modification.
- Excellent Communication & negotiating skills.
- In depth knowledge about Commercial & Residential Investments.
- Effective Public Speaking ability.
- Efficient planning and coordination of activities.
- Excellent Time Management to finish the work scheduled on Time.
- Motivational & Leadership skills.
- Computer Knowledge and reporting to team leader.
- Market research & selling of Flats.
- Lead generation for selling pre launch, under construction & ready to move Flats.
- Giving training for Customer care Executive & Sales Executive.
- Create new strategy of marketing & sales.
- Achieve every month revenue.
- Maintain the bridge between builders, customers and company.
- Reporting to territory manager as well as business head.
- Getting reference to follow up all booked customers.
MBA in Marketing
Minimum 1-2 Years
- Reaching the defined targets for hiring of different job families (time, costs, quality).
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers) including the recruitment administration.
- Administers job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies (and keeps promises done to job applicants).
- Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs).
- Develops pool of internal and external talents.
- Cooperates closely with the Career Development specialist as internal talents are promoted.
- Explores the new recruitment channels and gives recommendations to the Recruitment Manager.
- Execution of the recruitment social media communication, ruled by approved Marketing and HR Marketing principles.
- Monitors the job market and prepares analyses and summaries of the main job market movements.
- Preparation of the yearly recruitment plan and the budget.
- Reports the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process.
MBA in HR Preferred